Groth Corporation announces a brand new safety product for tank gear: the 12F-TWW-0 Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve pressure/vacuum relief valves (PVRV).
เกจวัดแรงดันน้ำ and improvement have produced a product that achieves both superior sealing efficiency and business main circulate rates, while also allowing customers to reach their required circulate charges with a probably smaller sized valve and utilize 10% overpressure expertise.
The Model 12F-TWW-0 Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve is designed to protect your tank from damage created by overpressure or excessive vacuum.
Costly product evaporative losses due to regular tank “breathing” are significantly lowered.
“The Model 12F-TWW-0 pressure/vacuum relief valves are developed to minimize fugitive emissions whereas offering elevated protection and safety to tank gear and on-site personnel,” says Trey Rothenberger, VP of Global Sales at Groth Corporation. “These superior sealing valves permit tank equipment operators to simply reach their required circulate rates with a doubtlessly smaller-sized valve while tremendously decreasing costly product evaporation.”
Made from aluminum, carbon metal, and stainless steel, the Model 12F-TWW-0 PVRV is out there in sizes from 2” through 12”, in strain settings from zero.5 to 24 osig and vacuum settings of zero.464 osig (2 mbarg) to 24 osig. It also presents superior tightness, exceeding API-2000 leak requirements, and is PED and ATEX Certified.
• This valve is designed to work with a 10% overpressure.
• Product leakage and fugitive emissions are decreased by way of ultra-tight sealing.
• Higher move capacity to guard from each excessive stress and extreme vacuum construct up.
• Peripheral and central seat guides ensure dependable, repeatable performance.
• Designed for straightforward upkeep, thus lowering downtime and operational value.
Corrosion resistance may be enhanced with fluorocarbon-based fluoroelastomer or fluorine rubber / fluoro-rubber (FKM) gentle goods.
• Size: 2” by way of 12”
• Body Material: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
• Pallet Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel
• Diaphragm Materials: Buna-N, Blue FKM or FEP
• Weight Material: Zinc-Plated Steel, Stainless Steel
• Bolting Class: 150# ASME, PN10, PN16, JIS drilling classes out there
• Available Pressure Settings: zero.5 osig to 24 osig
• Available Vacuum Settings: 0.464 osig (2 mbarg) to 24 osig
• Superior tightness, exceeding API-2000 leak necessities
• PED and ATEX licensed.